Sunday/Monday 17th/18th February 2019
Extraordinary but true !
Col du Tourmalet closed. The roads to all the ski areas are clear.
Luz Ardiden: open. Price: 35€, 30€ at the reception in Les Templiers.
Grand Tourmalet:open. Price: 44€.
Gavarnie: open. Price: 28.5€/24.50€ during French school holidays or 23€ outside school holidays. At the hotel reception 25€/21€ during school holiday and 23€ outside school holidays.
– The band of the Toy Musique is playing at Gavarnie ski station Sunday 17th.
– At the movies in Luz (Maison de la Vallée) at 17h30 is “Les Petits Flocons”, and at 20h30 is “Les Invisibles”.
– Exhibition “Trees”, by Philippe Pujo from the 01/02 till 28/02 at the Maison de la Vallée.
– Pays Toy Brewery: open from Thursday to Saturday from 4pm to 8pm. Free guided visit every Thursday at 4pm or on booking.
– Luzéa thermal baths: for a massage or just to enjoy the spa. Open Mon-Sat 3-7:30pm, from 6th of december. Receive discount for massages or spa, come to see us at the reception for more information.
– Visit the hydroelectric plant in Pragnères. Only if you book in advance: 05 62 92 48 05.
– Visit the Carde: free visit of weaving and wool treatment process, every Wednesday at 5pm.
– Climbing wall in Gèdre, opened from Monday to Saturday from 9am to midday and from 2pm to 6pm. Evening on Tuesdays and Thursdays until 9pm. Don’t forget to bring your harness and anchorage system.
– Laughing Yoga every Saturday from 11:30-12:30. Inscription 06 37 27 29 10. 5€ per session.
– Ice skatink rink in Gèdre, open during school holiday every day from 2:30 pm to 7 pm.
Tip of the day
Come to enjoy the fresh snow and sun! We still have space.